We planted a fall garden and our chickens ate all the seeds. So we put the chickens in the coop. Then we planted more seeds. We planted pumpkin, cucumber, squash, and peas. We have been taking care of our garden. So we hope it will grow.
Hey! I really like your blog. I can't beleive what a big help you are around there with the animals and the yard. You are a good big brother and a great nephew. I love you! -- Aunt Serena
Hi Little Man, This is a great website! You have done such a good job with it! I am so proud of you saying how you love God and put Him first. I know He is smiling at you! I can image how those chickens must have thought how nice it was that you put all though seeds out for them to eat. I am sorry that happened to you all. I know that was a lot of hard work. I did not know that you lost Ms Piggy. I was sorry to read about that. She was really cute. I enjoyed so much the day I came out to visit you all and you showed me all your animals. I especially enjoyed how you took us all for a ride around your farm. Love you, Aunt Carol
5 comments:
Little Man I am so proud of you and your blogging skills. You are such aneat person~ Love you` Mom
hey man, thanks for all you help around here. I love you, Daddy
Hey! I really like your blog. I can't beleive what a big help you are around there with the animals and the yard. You are a good big brother and a great nephew. I love you! -- Aunt Serena
Thanks yall for the comments. Happy you like my blog. Little Man
Hi Little Man,
This is a great website! You have done such a good job with it!
I am so proud of you saying how you love God and put Him first. I know He is smiling at you!
I can image how those chickens must have thought how nice it was that you put all though seeds out for them to eat. I am sorry that happened to you all. I know that was a lot of hard work.
I did not know that you lost Ms Piggy. I was sorry to read about that. She was really cute. I enjoyed so much the day I came out to visit you all and you showed me all your animals. I especially enjoyed how you took us all for a ride around your farm.
Love you,
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment